High pressure gas compressor unit.
VP500/350 compressors (also known as VP30) are suitable for compressing Nitrogen gas up to 350 bar with an output flow rate of 500 Nlpm.
Maximator UK also have versions suitable for use with air, Helium and natural gas.
Please contact us at email@example.com or call 01606 636000
VP Series Version 7 Operating instructions — Operating instructions in English for VP Series compressor units with Version 7 software and PP35 screen (supplied prior to 2016)
VP series operating instructions - English. Units with 4.3" colour touch screen, supplied from 2016 on
VP series GEBRUIKSAANWIJZING - Dutch. Units with 4.3" colour touch screen, supplied from 2016 on
VP series INSTRUÇÕES DE OPERAÇÃO - Portuguese. Units with 4.3" colour touch screen, supplied from 2016 on
- Three stage booster compressor with cooler and relief valve each stage
- Crankshaft driven oil pump lubricates main bearings and big ends
- 7.5kW 4 pole motor, belt drive to compressor. Comp speed 1250 RPM
- Pressure gauge each stage
- Moisture separator and unloader for each stage
- Sound reducing enclosure, 75 dBA
- Control system with soft starter and PLC controls, with operating pressure set by user on screen. System shows running hours, operating pressure etc.
- System requires 3 phase supply, 380-440/3/50. Ready to run. Inlet pressure min 6 Bar max 9 Bar
- 100 Litre Storage, 2 x 50L Bottles in suitable rack c/w vent, gauge and isolator
- Telemetry pack, WiFi/Ethernet
- Telemetry pack, 3G/4G