HIMAX Hydrotest Installation Information
The below instructions relate to the HIMAX Hydrotest system. Please note this page is currently under construction, more information is being added on a regular basis.
General Installation Information
- Mount the valve module.
- Mount the screen, if supplied and not already fitted into an enclosure. See Diagram 2.
- Connect pipework. Ensure that there is no stress on the valve connections as this could cause the valve to become misaligned and stop working.
- Connect the mains power (X3.1, X3.2 & X3.3) - See Diagram 2
- Connect the screen, if supplied and not already fitted into an enclosure. the screen required power - See Diagram 2, and Ethernet (CAT 5) cable. Connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the HIMAX Ethernet connection and the other end to the screen. It foes not matter which Ethernet connection on the screen is used.
- Connect pressure transducer - See Diagram 2.
- Connect I/P Controller - See Diagram 2