HIMAX Autovent Installation Information
The below instructions relate to the HIMAX Autovent system.
General Installation Information
- Mount the valve module.
- Mount the screen, if supplied and not already fitted into an enclosure. See Diagram 1.
- Connect pipework. Ensure that there is no stress on the valve connections as this could cause the valve to become misaligned and stop working.
- Connect the mains power (X3.1, X3.2 & X3.3) - See Diagram 2
- Connect the screen, if supplied and not already fitted into an enclosure. The screen requires power - See Diagram 2, and Ethernet (CAT 5) cable. Connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the HIMAX Ethernet connection and the other end to the screen. It does not matter which Ethernet connection on the screen is used.
- Connect pressure transducer - See Diagram 2.